What is a SilkPeel?
SilkPeel Diamond Dermalinfusion technology is a completely unique, non-invasive skin perfecting procedure that has instant – and cumulative – results.
A potent but gentle 30 minute treatment, SilkPeel requires absolutely no down time and is one of the few procedures in which skin shows immediate and noticeable improvement in volume, hydration, tone and texture.
This patented technology is excellent for both light and dark skin, with virtually no restrictions on treating any area of the body!
This treatment exfoliates the damaged top layer while simultaneously infusing condition specific and anti-aging serums deep into the skin.
How does it work?
Four features of SilkPeel that work together to achieve Dermalinfusion:
- SilkPeel is the only treatment that uses real diamonds in its patented handpiece.
- Diamond tip exfoliation delivers the ultimate skin-refining experience
- Uniform, even and precise exfoliation
- Dry, damaged top layer of skin is cleared
TARGETED TREATMENT DELIVERY
- Specialized Pro-Infusion Solutions are delivered to the base of the pores and the epidermis to address dark spots, acne, signs of aging, stretch marks, cellulite and dry skin
- Patented vacuum system ensures fluid is infused into skin, rather than merely sitting on top of skin
DEEP PORE CLEANSING
- Vacuum pressure flushes pores with condition-specific Pro-Infusion Solutions, removing dirt and debris
- All skin treated with SilkPeel has 70% more volume – resulting in plumped, smooth skin – for up to 72 hours after the procedure
What are the many benefits of a SilkPeel?
Exfoliation of the dry, dead skin cells that result in a dull, sallow complexion
Infusion of professional serums, developed to address specific skin conditions
Detoxifying lymphatic drainage – a type of gentle massage intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues
Fuller, firmer skin by the volumizing effect SilkPeel has on all Dermalinfused skin
Increased circulation by stimulating blood flow to the surface of the skin
Stimulated Collagen production from oxygenation and cell renewal
What does the SilkPeel treat?
- Acne and Acne scarring
- Hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, and melasma
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Keratosis Pilaris
For more information go to www.silkpeel.com.